Best compound for endurance racing on the basis of the RS14. A slight reduction of the friction value improves the modulation (controllability). Nevertheless, the friction value is enough for cars without power-assisted brake system and ensures comfortable low effort on the brake pedal. Constant temperatures up to 600°C (1,100°F) are possible. The combination of friction value, fading stability and low wear rates on pads and discs (rotors) realised with this material is unmatched up to now. Due to its excellent release characteristics and controllability PAGID endurance materials are also often used for sprint races. A multiple winner of Daytona 24h, Le Mans 24h, Sebring 12h, Spa 24 h, Nürburgring 24h, often with no pad change and usually no disc (rotor) change.
Application: All endurance racing cars from Group N (Speed-WC, Grand Am Cup), Group A up to GT and Sport-Prototypes (Grand Am DP).
- 1997-2005 996 3.4 C & 3.6 (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2008 Carrera or Carrera 4 (Rear Fitment)
- 1996-2005 986 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 1999-2005 986 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster (Rear Fitment)
- 2005-2012 987 Boxster S (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman (Rear Fitment)
- 2006-2012 Cayman S (Rear Fitment)
- New Boxster S (981) 2013+ - Rear Fitment
- New Cayman S (981) 2014+ - Rear Fitment
Designed to be the very best that motosport has to offer, PAGID race pads have a long history of excellent results both on and off the racetrack.
Note: not compatible with all factory anti-squeal shims & rattle clips. Some installations require removal of brake wear sensors. In some cases the wear sensor may be ziptied out of the way.****PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF COMPOUNDS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A COMPOUND THAT YOU DO NOT SEE PLEASE CONTACT US SO THAT WE CAN OBTAIN IT FOR YOU. ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MODELS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE****
RS29 Front Pagid Brake Pad Set